Author Topic: SUNN COLISEUM LEAD RED KNOB (RARE) FOR SALE (EUROPE ONLY) FREE SHIPPING  (Read 2310 times)

Offline arkoudopagida

I AM SELLING A VERY RARE COLISEUM LEAD RED KNOB HEAD, ASKING 800 EUROS. THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN EUROPE.

THE AMP PICTURED IS NOT THE ACTUAL AMP. THE AMP IS IN MUCH BETTER CONDITION. I WILL UPLOAD PICTURES FOR ANYONE INTERESTED.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:06:19 pm by arkoudopagida »

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
Re: SUNN COLISEUM LEAD RED KNOB (RARE) FOR SALE (EUROPE ONLY) FREE SHIPPING
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 07:11:19 am »
I'm curious; why would you post pictures of a different amp, in worse condition than the actual amp you are selling, when you have pictures of the actual amp that is for sale?

"THE AMP PICTURED IS NOT THE ACTUAL AMP. THE AMP IS IN MUCH BETTER CONDITION. I WILL UPLOAD PICTURES FOR ANYONE INTERESTED"

Why don't you go ahead and remove the pics currently in your ad, then upload pictures of the actual item for sale?

Offline arkoudopagida

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:52:58 pm »
at the time i had taken the amp to get serviced so i would be sure the buyer would receive it in the best condition possible, that's why i couldn't take pictures of the amp. anyway the amp sold very fast, within two days of posting on ebay :)

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 08:58:50 am »
at the time i had taken the amp to get serviced so i would be sure the buyer would receive it in the best condition possible, that's why i couldn't take pictures of the amp. anyway the amp sold very fast, within two days of posting on ebay :)

Congrats on your sale!