Sunn Musical Equipment > Bands Using SUNN

Sunn rigs of doom

<< < (2/59) > >>

Jonathyn:
I'll post some pics of my Sunn PB-10 Beta Preamplifier ran through my Sunn Sceptre with my Laney 4x12 cab with Sunn logo on it soon. The PB-10 I only won on ebay yesterday so it should arrive next week or early the week after. It's already been shipped.
 Btw, apart from enabling you to switch channels, what does the "both channels" input do in the Beta Series amps? Don't tell me that you can blend two channels together and even have twice the gain. I'll freak out if you can do that! The tone would be monstrous, eee!

:)

Jonathyn:
Wow! Just wow! Elu of The Nine is amazing!!! I love this stuff! Occult drone doom? Yeaaaahh! This is the best extreme doom metal I've heard since Asunder's A Clarion Call record. Elu of The Nine, my new favourite band, what a find!! And that rig is just amazing. Love the black and white photo in particular. And damn, I want a A212 now. Never seen one before. It's the only Sunn combo I like the look of.

:-D

django7866:
I play in a doom metal band called GATE (gah-tey) which is Sanskrit for emptiness.
www.myspace.com/gatedoom
here is a pic of my rig:

I also have a concert bass that needs to be fixed, once that is repaired I will use it to power the 2x10x1x18 cab.

biltmore:

--- Quote from: Paul of the Bastards on August 03, 2009, 10:32:16 am ---the A212 is the best Sunn combo I've heard, I really can't recommend them enough. Someone on the Portland craigslist a few years back was selling one that had been retolexed solid white with a black grill!
--- End quote ---

Behold, the off-white beast!

Paul of the Bastards:

--- Quote from: biltmore on August 03, 2009, 04:34:26 pm ---
Behold, the off-white beast!

--- End quote ---

You bought that?? You live in Portland?? Let's put our A212s to work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version