Author Topic: An IMPORTANT message from the SUNN Shack!! Please  (Read 2122 times)

Anonymous

An IMPORTANT message from the SUNN Shack!! Please
« on: April 30, 2001, 04:55:00 am »
Greetings Ladies and Gents,
Many of you have noticed that I was forced to end my Quest at the Fender Forum. What was my "Quest", you ask? Dragging more unsuspecting victims into the SUNN Web of course!!  :^>)

HOWEVER, I am not a Techie. I don't know anything about tubes, wiring, whiffle-dust on the transformers muffler bearings and/or how it affects the tone of the amp, etc. I simply know that I love SUNN amplifiers. For answers to your tech questions, please post them here
E-MAIL!!  This one's a biggie. :^>)  I work a 15 hour day, every day, as the Fender rep here in a Northeast section of the U.S. As part of THAT job I receive anywhere from 25 to 75 Emails a day; E-mails that MUST be answered. See where this is going? I have a stack (several hundred) of SUNN Emails that are expecting, hoping for, and deserve responses. Much to my regret, however, unless someone finds a way to add more hours to the day, I'm totally unable to answer them. :^>(  

Therefore, if you like my site, hate my site or just want to make comments to me privately, I do read every one that you send along. However, many other Sultans of SUNN all over the world would love to hear from you too, so I'd ask that you post ANY and ALL of your SUNN thoughts and memories on this message board so that all of us may enjoy them. After all, we're a bunch of sicko's...and just knowing that others with the same addiction/affliction actually exist gives us all comfort. :^>)

Thanks!

Bass-ically Yours,
Rich Briere

Offline osho

An IMPORTANT message from the SUNN Shack!! Please
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2001, 03:44:00 am »
I have a Sunn alpha p amplifier, that I bought used.  it has a crunching sound that I love, now I am looking to upgrade to more intense equipment but I want to keep the same stats that I had with this amp unfortunitly I don't have any specs for this amp and I need to know how many watts this thing puts out.  I whent to the sunn store but they don't have any Email adress to send shit to .. can you help me out getting specs for this thing

thanks
    - osho