Author Topic: Sunn SPL-2216 HELP  (Read 19651 times)

Offline Aaron

Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« on: January 29, 2000, 12:43:00 pm »
I was wondering if anyone new how to get a manual for this mixer, and I need to get it cleaned, can I do that anywhere?

Offline Don T.

Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2000, 06:02:00 pm »

: I was wondering if anyone new how to get a manual for this mixer, and I need to get it cleaned, can I do that anywhere?

Hello,
 You might be able to get a manual from Fender. The 22 series board was discontinued in 1984 right before the Fender Buy-out. Any other info just e-mail me and I'll answer what I can.
               Don T.

Don T.

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Offline Tom

Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2000, 11:19:00 am »
I found schematics for a Concert Bass head at the Fender site, on some faq page they maintain.
It only cost me $5.00 and I got it in a couple of days.  I don't have the http :etc etc. but
it wasn't hard to find when I went out there.

: I was wondering if anyone new how to get a manual for this mixer, and I need to get it cleaned, can I do that anywhere?

Anonymous

Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 02:55:00 pm »
I have a 2216 That I bought new,  Only used it at a couple rehearsels, and the band died.

It is in a real nice padded case, and has been just sitting there all these years.  PERFECT condition.   I'd like to sell it.  

I also have Custom heads, and PA cabinets.

a sunn mixer head,  a sunn Bass head, and a few other items. old syle echo (same as used by Pink Floyd ) in their early years.
a few microphones,  

anyone interested !

allenscars@webspawner.com

Offline Audiopile

Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2002, 10:10:00 pm »
I downloaded and printed out the manual for your board right off this here site. just point and click in "service manuals"

Anonymous

Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2002, 08:39:00 pm »

On 2000-01-29 11:43, Aaron wrote:
I was wondering if anyone new how to get a manual for this mixer, and I need to get it cleaned, can I do that anywhere?

I have a 2216 Stereo mixing board & the manual I can get you a copy & Mail it to
you for $50 That includes shipping

Email-Hadcoo22@aol.com

Offline donlucas

Re: Sunn SPL-2216 HELP
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 05:18:36 pm »
I downloaded and printed out the manual for your board right off this here site. just point and click in "service manuals"

Hey there Audiopile! Wondering what site are you referring too? I'm looking for the Manual for the Sunn SPL-2216 and can't find it for download anywhere. if you still have it- any chance you can share it? My email is donlucasx@gmail.com

Much appreciated!

Best,