Author Topic: Contacting Conrad  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Soundmasterg

Contacting Conrad
« on: November 23, 2015, 10:30:30 pm »
Hello everyone,

Conrad has decided to take a step back from some of the things he has been doing the last several years and one of those things is his Conrad amps website. For various reasons he will be letting his website go away in time. At the moment his website is still up but it has the incorrect email address on it, so some have tried to contact him and have not been able to get in touch with him. Since he has decided to let the website die he will not be updating the email address on it.

He has changed his email address from what was listed on his website and he has given me permission to give his email out here so people can get in touch with him if they need Sunn tolex or Sunn cabinet plans or what not. Conrad's current email address as of 11-23-15 is conradsundholm at gmail.com so contact him there if you would like to get in touch with him.

Greg
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:12:12 am by Soundmasterg »

Offline Ryan Phelps

Re: Contacting Conrad
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 08:09:53 pm »
Soundmasterg,
Thank you so much for Conrad's contact info. I did contact him and he invited me to his shop and sold me some tolex and threw in some grille cloth as well! A prince of a fellow to be sure. We had a wonderful conversation about the early amplifiers and he related some great anecdotes. An encounter I will never forget!

Ryan

Offline Soundmasterg

Re: Contacting Conrad
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 06:19:09 pm »
Hi Ryan,

I am glad that everything worked out for you! Conrad is a great guy, very friendly and a lot of stories for sure of the old days!

Greg