Author Topic: 215 BH Questions  (Read 1787 times)

Offline adreedy

215 BH Questions
« on: March 25, 2014, 11:17:44 am »
hi,

just picked up two 215 BH cabs. theyre huge and awesome. however they dont have casters, any recommendation on where to look? also, i like them visually on their side, but the feet have the slanted interior pointing the speakers down toward the ground when on the side with feet. is that the correct layout, or did these get flipped on the inside at some point. if theyre right, any reason why theypoint down? im just curious, cant find much info on them and just want to know more

thanks

Offline Watson

• House Kustoms Guitars and Amps
Re: 215 BH Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:02:50 pm »
Lots of amp parts suppliers out there will have casters. 

You might also check with Conrad Sundholm as I know he has some casters available as well.

His contact information is available on his website at http://www.conradamps.com/www.conradamps.com/Contact.html

Offline adreedy

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 07:42:14 am »
Thanks, I sent an email to Conrad. Hopefully he can at least point me to the right stuff. Anyone have insight on the interior shape of the cabs?

Offline Walt-Dogg

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 12:43:19 pm »
I have an original set of socket casters from a 215B (same era as your BH just a different model) that I swapped for newer equivalents because I was gigging the cab heavily when I had it. Get in touch if you're interested.
Gibson Les Paul Special
Electra X260
Squier Precision Bass MIJ
Science Hellhawk 100w
Ampeg VT-22/V-4
Science Mother
Mojotone Bluesbreaker 2x12
Mojotone British 4x12
Ampeg SVT 810

Offline stanner

• s t a n o s a u r
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 07:01:43 pm »
I think the BHs were sold in twos-so, standing up one would face left and one would face right! i played a show once using this setup and the guy doing a proshoot for the headliners actually liked my gear and setup so much he recorded my show too!
 vid is on the stanosaur site
AMPSSOUNDBETTERLOUDER