Author Topic: Model T for trade or?  (Read 3448 times)

Offline giovanni

Model T for trade or?
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:52:36 pm »
'75 red knob mk II for trade or sale.  perfect amp with no cosmetic or sound flaws.

i honestly don't want to part with my T, but honestly, my '82 2203 kills her, not in volume or vibe, but in tone, and sheer sweetness.   My jcm is honestly a sweeter sounding amp.  i would describe my T as having more of a hiwatt tone, it just cuts and cuts.   I really, really want this amp to go to someone who will take care of her. and enjoy the tone she produces.  If you really want the red knob T you better have either a matamp/orange, hahaha, or maybe you'll make me an offer i can"t refuse.  Since this will be my only and last time to own this amp, it better be an offer i can'T REFUSE.  Also, i pretty much intended on owning this amp til death so i don't really care if she gets traded/sold, if you seem stoked on this amp, and this is your "holy grail", this shouldn't be an issue. thanks.

cheers, justin

Offline wickedkingwickr

Re: Model T for trade or?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 09:37:45 am »
I just scored myself a "one owner" 75 model T.  I also have a Matamp GT 120... I would consider a trade.  Where are you located?

Offline giovanni

Re: Model T for trade or?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 10:04:29 pm »
located in arizona

email is jmyaquinto@gmail.com