Author Topic: model 4 m speakers  (Read 2097 times)

Offline eeemails

model 4 m speakers
« on: May 14, 2009, 10:29:27 pm »
I was able to find and purchase a set of 2 Sunn model 4 m, 8 ohm, 100 watt continuous, speakers yesterday (in 48 inch tall boxes).  Would any of you have any kind of paper on these? (schematics, production years, manuals, parts lists, etc.)  So far they appear to be in very good shape, minus the few expected dings and tears on the cover materials.  They look like they're going to clean up very nicely!

Any help is greatly appreciated.  (I'm brand new on this site, so if I've committed any grievous errors, let me know gently.  I'm old and retired.)

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
Re: model 4 m speakers
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:12:15 am »
No shortage of "old" on this site, my friend!  :wink:
Are they 15" speakers? Does the box measure 48" X 30" X 15"? Do they resemble either of these? Do you have any pics you could post? Would you like me to ask more questions?  :-D

Offline loudthud

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 12:57:29 pm »
The Model 4M is a PA speaker with two 12s, two 10's and two tweeters in each box. 8 ohms 100W measuring 48x20x12 weighing 69 pounds.

Offline eeemails

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 06:47:20 pm »
Loudthud hit the dimensions and speakers sizes right on the head.  Does anyone have any "paper" on these speakers they could scan and email me?  benkelley@eeemails.net   I'll do pictures when I get them all spiffed up.  Thanks!