Author Topic: really loud fender tube combo for sale  (Read 2325 times)

Offline mammothcollapse

really loud fender tube combo for sale
« on: December 13, 2005, 10:58:24 pm »
Fender red knob "The Twin" 2x12 combo listed by Fender as the Evil Twin. 100watt tube amp from somewhere between 1986-1988 with the original speakers replaced with Legend speakers. LOUD. Channel 1 is incredibly loud and I usually practice with a drummer with channel 1 volume at .7, yes not even at 1. I have a friend who has a 150watt Marshall Fullstack and this amp on 3 is as loud as that on 6. Loud, great original tone, and heavy as fuck with a good distortion pedal. Great amp for rock, blues, sludge, doom, etc. I don't know how much this weights but I've read on the internet that its about 80 pounds.

FRONT:
Channel 1 - Volume, Treble w/Boost, Mids w/Cut, Bass.
2 inputs for switchable channel mode, 2 inputs for dual channel mode
Channel 2 - Gain, Treble with Boost, Mids with Boost, Bass with Boost, Presence with Notch, Volume
Reverb switchable between channel 1, channel 2, and both
Low/High output switch
Standby Switch
Power Switch

BACK:
Effects loops with Preamp Out, Power Amp in, Power Amp Thru, Loop Level with Low, Medium, High selector, Bias Balance, Footswitch input (I don't own the footswitch), Balanced Line Out, Speaker Outputs (Series and Parallel), Impedance Selector (4,  8, and 16 ohms)

This thing is seriously LOUD. One of the loudest amps I have ever heard. If you are interested I am looking for about $500 plus shipping costs. Email me at dancedancedie(at)charter.net