Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Sunn amps prior to the mid 70s had "Ultra-Linear" (a technical term) output stages with extended low frequency response. When Fender tried Ultra Linear output stages, they didn't have the extended low frequency response Output transformers like Sunn did. This gives Sunn amps more Authority in the low end when you tune your guitars down to C.

Duplicate entries you posted have been removed.
 Can someone respond how to modify the passphrase ??
What am I doing incorrectly? 
 Require your help.
Thank you.
Has anyone ever delved deep into what truly makes Sunn amps stand out in a sea of competitors? Is there some secret component or design philosophy that elevates their sound, or is it all just a matter of clever branding and the mystique of rarity? Let's dissect the myths and facts to uncover the true essence of Sunn's legendary tone.

https://contactmeasap.com/blog/life-as-an-inmate-in-a-federal-prison-using-text-messaging-apps/
I've seen a lot of love for various Sunn models in the doom metal community, but the Solarus seems to get less attention than, say, the Model T. However, given its rich, powerful lows and ability to project haunting mids, shouldn't we be considering the Solarus as the ultimate doom metal amp? What are your thoughts and experiences in pushing this beast to its doom-laden limits?

https://contactmeasap.com/blog/17-indications-you-work-with-key-word/
You started this thread, maybe it's all in your head.
 Is there anyone who can assist??
Guidance on posting your initial message. 
 Warm regards.
Q & A / Re: sunn 250watt stagemyster
« Last post by Isaac on March 10, 2024, 10:40:54 am »
Lurk,
Did you ever work out a solution to the footswtich issue? I find myself having the same lack of information. I also got nothing else from the guys over at Sunn currently as all the documentation for the Stagemaster seems to have been purged ages ago. They do have schematic info for the Beta Lead and Beta Bass, which Ive heard some folks whisper that it is similar to the Stagemaster, but could go either way. Ive also heard the Enforcer footswitch also works.
The only thing I found was an old ad on Reverb that said it takes "a standard 1/4" footswitch." Pictures of the back would seem to corroborate that. If so, that opens up your options.

IF an Enforcer footswitch would work, you might try this: https://www.dpeffects.com/2021/02/sunn-enforcer-footswitch.html
General Discussion / How to change my password forum.sunnstillshines.online ??
« Last post by Vilianaeon on March 09, 2024, 10:18:26 am »
 Can't change my password ?? 
What am I doing wrong? 
 Please tell me. 
Thank you. 

???? ??? ?? ???????????, ????? ???? ?????? ? ????????? ????? ??????
 ????? ? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???
 ????? ??????????. 
 ? ?????????.
Q & A / Re: Stagemaster 212 combo owners manual and schematics
« Last post by TriJetAvi8tor on March 09, 2024, 09:51:44 am »
Yeah, that seems to be a commonality Im finding. Never hurts to throw a hail-mary out there and see what happens
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10