Author Topic: HAGGATHA  (Read 2070 times)

Offline chev

• feel the tone!
HAGGATHA
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:31:20 pm »
HAGGATHA from BC, Vancouver Canada!

http://ca.myspace.com/haggathaband

unfortunetly I missed the show they gave at my friends loft but I know the AC breakers went off on a single string stroke from the all band! crazy!

Sunn Model T 1st gen+Sunn 215s+Sunn 412s, Sunn Beta Bass+Sunn 215+Sunn Coliseum Slave+2 x Sunn 115

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
Re: HAGGATHA
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 07:59:08 am »
I once knew a groupie that was called Haggatha. Not to her face though, just among my circle of band members.
The gigging musicians here probably know the type; world class body, exceptionally willing, and very open minded, but a little rough around the edges. Most working bands have a "Haggatha" or two hanging around, they usually end up with a roadie at the end of the night but band members will "give her a spin" if it's slow. 

Haggatha always wanted to be a singer, and would talk about it whenever she had the opportunity.

Sorry about the hijack, but when I read the title of this thread, I almost choked on my coffee. I had a vision of an aging "Haggatha" finally fronting a band.
No such luck...

Offline chris348

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 08:41:27 am »
great band, saw them 2 times on their last tour. buy their lp if you still can it's worth it

Offline Addam

• Opus Noir
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 11:22:44 am »
I had a vision of an aging "Haggatha" finally fronting a band.
No such luck...

Ya, sorry for the hi-jack, but when I read this I laughed out loud.