Author Topic: For Sale: 1976 Model T w/ red knobs and mid select switch  (Read 3566 times)

Offline russell

For Sale: 1976 Model T w/ red knobs and mid select switch
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:39:41 pm »

*UPDATE*:  Sorry, It's been SOLD.

Well..I was going to try and sell this amp through Ebay, but decided that true Sunn folks should get a stab at it first.  I know it will find a good home here.

My wife and I moved into a house and one of the rooms was for her piano, and her music.....but my amps have taken over her space, and I really don't play them like I used to...so....you know the rest of the story.

Enough talk...

I have a 1976 Sunn Model T for sale.  I've seen some people call it a "Super T" because of the mid selector switch under the mids control.

I'm asking $700 for it.

Plus if I have to ship somewhere....you have to take care of that too.  It's a little on the heavy side as you already know.

This is one of the Sunn's with the red Sunn badge and all the knobs have a red center and the mid's knob has a 3 postion mid shift for even more options.

It's all in excellent condition for it's age.  The only thing missing is the Red center of  the master volume knob.  That doesn't effect the amp at all...except that it's just plain missing.

I've got pictures if you want to see them.  Just email me.

---Russell
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 07:11:04 pm by russell »

Offline Andy's Junky Music

Re: For Sale: 1976 Model T w/ red knobs and mid select switch
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 07:20:38 pm »
you've got mail!