Author Topic: Sunn Concert Slave and Concert 1 Controller for sale soon  (Read 4914 times)

Offline bcomnes

Sunn Concert Slave and Concert 1 Controller for sale soon
« on: February 14, 2006, 04:43:29 pm »
I have an excellent condition Concert Slave and fair condition Concert Controller 1 that I plan to sel l (lush Sunn spring reverb )  

The Controller 1 has no removable cover and some oxidation on the XLR ports.  

Both in excellent working order, just going to waste in my house.

Looking to get $150 for the slave and $125 for the Controller 1.  If you are interested let me know and I'll use a buy it now on eBay coordinated with your schedule.

Shipping on your nickel would be from SF Bay Area
I enjoy old Sunn stuff, tube and solid state, I have a Concert Bass, Concert slave, 1200s (4X6550, dual rectifier) Concert PA, Studio PA, and an old Acoustic 360 2X15 cab but with Sunn Speakers)

Rock On!!

Offline cromag

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 07:54:29 pm »
hi, do you still have the slave for sale?   thanks.

Offline bcomnes

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:49:16 pm »
I do and I'll take $125, plus shipping from SF

but I am in Chicago for a week so cant get to it til next weekend '
I enjoy old Sunn stuff, tube and solid state, I have a Concert Bass, Concert slave, 1200s (4X6550, dual rectifier) Concert PA, Studio PA, and an old Acoustic 360 2X15 cab but with Sunn Speakers)

Rock On!!

Offline cromag

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 04:12:29 pm »
i'll take it.   please contact me when you get home and send some pics if you could.   thanks.

Offline bcomnes

sounds good
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 08:11:52 pm »
I get home tomorrow, will take pics this weekend, its in very nice condition , will double check it for functionaility on the weekend (its been on a shelf for two years) and then what I prefer to do is post it on eBay with a buy it now price, but you tell me when wou want the auction to start so you can jump on it or you can just send the money , your choice

how do you prefer to pay?  paypal is preferred , a MO will work ar even a personal check , the only rule is that when I have the secure money, then I ship

if you need a reference check out my eBay feedback .userid = bcomnes  I'm at 285 with Zero negatives so you can see I'm not a flake

do you have a phone so i can call you ?

that can also build trust for both sides

are you a Sunn collector? this amp is way cool if you want to add an extra cab and push that bass into the mix,

I'm just not usin it and the wife is beating me up to get rid of some stuff

Rock On!!

Offline cromag

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 07:17:21 pm »
sounds fine.   i will gladly send you a money order.   could you send some pics to hamis34@hotmail.com.   drop me a line at that email with a phone number too and i will call you.   thanks again.

chris