Author Topic: Sunn & Acoustic - WOW  (Read 10214 times)

Offline Red Rocket

Re: Sunn & Acoustic - WOW
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 03:57:02 pm »
thank you

Offline bigobassman

• "You can't have too much bass."
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 09:26:58 pm »
Cool, that looks mint. Do you have any close-up detail photos, like you might have for insurance purposes? And maybe a description of the controls, etc.

Thanks Red Rocket.  It is as mint as it looks.  If you click on the pic, or the picture line below it, you should get a much larger image that you can zoom in and out for a good bit more detail.  The controls across the panel left to right are inputs - bright/normal switch - vol. - treble - mid - bass - distortion - aux. vol. - graphic eq - lead/bass switch - ground switch.

If you click the link provided by Ed and then click the Acoustic banner at the top of the page, you'll get several choices and one includes all the detail and even some pics of the vintage Acoustic gear.   8-)
"You can't have too much bass."

Offline Red Rocket

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 09:46:15 am »
Excellent. I was just checking out the JPJ rig.

Looking forward to going to an amp expo or two this year so I can check these out in person

Offline bigobassman

• "You can't have too much bass."
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 01:05:20 pm »
Excellent. I was just checking out the JPJ rig.

Looking forward to going to an amp expo or two this year so I can check these out in person

Hope you can find some to check out, although vintage Acoustic gear is not common at shows.  I go to 3-4 guitar/amp shows a year and rarely do I see any vintage Acoustics, nor many Sunns for that matter.     :-(
"You can't have too much bass."