Author Topic: What Speaker Came OEM on Alpha 112r?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline SUNNBODY

What Speaker Came OEM on Alpha 112r?
« on: November 25, 2009, 05:06:12 pm »
 :-D  Howdy once again on this bright and Sunn  ee  day to one and all!
         I have all my paper work that that my amp came with.  I don't have the original little one page or so manual. I Don't know what happened to it throughout the years.  I'm on my third speaker, and it sounds pretty good.  It is an old Pyle driver made in USA I picked up at an electronic supply shop, that carried alot of cool stuff, and I believe it is family run.  Anyway, I was wondering what the original speaker my alpha 112r came with.  I had taken it in for a repair after I had it a year, and they changed the speaker out on it.  They replaced it with an Eminence, and from what I remember it did not have the chime and sparkle That the original one had.  Also they did not give me my speaker back, and like a dumb kid that I was back then, I did not ask for my parts back.  Even though my Pyle Driver sounds very good in my amp now.  I'd like to know what the original speaker it came with was.  I do recall it had a silver cone on it, if that help. :oops:
Here's my Gear:  Sunn alpha 112r, Fender Vibro Champ, Pro Junior, Blues Junior,Super Reverb, Vox AC4TV, Lil' Night Train, Blackstar HT-1,  Guitars: 2 Fender Strats, Telecaster, Squier Tele, Gibson LP Special SL, Epi SG Special, Fender P Bass, Kay SG.