Author Topic: Conrad, can you help?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline sunn

Conrad, can you help?
« on: August 10, 1999, 06:24:00 pm »
The Stagemaster series; what can you tell us about it? None of my files show a thing about them.
Bass-ically Yours,
Sunnboy

PS: What projects are you involved in these days?

Offline Conrad Sundholm

Conrad, can you help?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 1999, 11:34:00 am »
I am not familiar with the stagemaster model.  It must have been after my time.

In response to your question about what projects I'm involved with now- I have a new company that manufactures near-field reference monitor speakers for recording studios and the home recordist.  These monitors are of premium quality and I'm selling them factory direct at discounted prices.  To learn more about these outstanding monitors check out our website: sundholm-acoustics.com

The website is brand new and not fully developed yet.  If you would like more information just call me at (503) 794-2661

Did not mean to commercialize your site here but I know many  of you are interested in what I am doing.

Incidently, I have 5 children (all adults now)  Scott, our oldest is post production manager at Will Vinton Studios, Inc.  They are the clamation people, you've seen many of their ads on tv - M&Ms, etc.  They have some hilarious stuff coming out this fall for the NFL on the FOX network.  Kevin developed a very succesfull Mobile DJ (some of you must be booing) which he sold recently.  I bet you can't quess who designed and built his speakers!  Brandt is a computer tech suport guy and a musician into the dance scene.  Steve is a successful recording engineer and producer with his own studio. Now you know how I got into the business of building studio monitors. And Kirsten is just graduating from PSU with a degree in music.  She has a beautiful voice.

: The Stagemaster series; what can you tell us about it? None of my files show a thing about them.
: Bass-ically Yours,
: Sunnboy

: PS: What projects are you involved in these days?