Author Topic: 200s: I need someone to measure something please.  (Read 2046 times)

Offline RocknRoll

200s: I need someone to measure something please.
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:28:26 am »
I have a 200s but it is missing the board that is normally on the front covered in grill cloth, as well as the back panel. So I ask, anyone who has a 200s or another sunn that is the same size, could you measure the width, height, and thickness of the front panel with the grill cloth? And could you also measure the back panel. It is angled and stuff but if you measure the height of the skinny part, the height of the ends, the distance from the end to the taper, and the distance from the taper to the skinny part the angles can just be calculated. Thanks a lot. I attached a picture for clarity just in case what I said doesn't make sense.

Offline kupervaser

Re: 200s: I need someone to measure something please.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 03:25:30 am »
I have a Sunn 200S at home. I could measure the front panel for you as I have no back panel. I am also interested in the dimentions of the back panel. I hope to be able to do this next week ok?

Offline LPB

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 12:26:16 pm »
Not the most "hi tech" method, but the measurements are accurate. These are taken from my '67 200S.
[/URL]

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 03:02:06 pm by LPB »

Offline RocknRoll

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 10:51:20 pm »
Thank you very much!