Author Topic: '74 sunn model t  (Read 3046 times)

Offline cosmic erosion

'74 sunn model t
« on: November 26, 2006, 01:40:37 pm »
had for 3 years now and it's been my baby. has had new caps, retubed with nos ge5751, nos rca 5751, gt mullard, and gt kt88's(jj relabeled for what my tech told me, if that means anything) new bass control knob as well as the last owner thought it'd be sweet to glue it so it wouldn't move, new bass tone electronics too as they were shot. i've put alot into this head financally and emotionally, but we're moving into a house with 4 other people and i know this is way too much amp for that. so it needs a good home. looking for an or80 combo( i know, a dream but i thought i'd try, considering prices of the model t and the combos that have sold on ebay are pretty close in price, i could throw in some cash too on that) an old or80 head, or maybe an ad30 2x12 combo. def looking for oranges on the trade. cash i'm looking for 1400 shipped. i've been offered 1500 on it, but went on tour and that guy bought one off ebay for 1600 something. it's def worth it. in fantastic shape, been told by larry of pelican and liar of the minotaur(who we played with) that it's one of the nicest model t's he's ever heard. and that's coming from a dude who plays with someone who runs a model t. also comes with 3 extra preamp tubes, 2 12ax7's and a 12au7 i believe. email for pics and stuff. ceremonyofsenses13@yahoo.com thanks.