Author Topic: WTB Sunn (Fender R.I.) Model T footswitch  (Read 3950 times)

Offline lexluthor

WTB Sunn (Fender R.I.) Model T footswitch
« on: July 22, 2011, 02:25:51 pm »
Bought a Sunn (Fender) Model T a few months back on ebay and the footswitch the guy gave me was some old original Sunn footswitch that looks pretty old (Black, with channel/effects loop buttons). In any case, the footswitch has crapped out on me so I was wondering what kind of replacement would work? Do I need the specific footswitch for the Model T or other Sunns, or will other Fender footswitches with channel/effects loop buttons work? I tried using a Marshall switch and while the channel select worked, the effects loop was disabled while it was plugged in.
Is anyone on this forum willing to sell me a working footswitch, or should I just go to my local shop and grab one that will work just the same?
Sorry if my question is noobish, but any help would be appreciated.

Offline lexluthor

Re: WTB Sunn (Fender R.I.) Model T footswitch
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 05:47:28 pm »
Bump

Offline jdfarrell81

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 06:40:07 am »
Howdy,

I've had a few reissues over the years, and I'm sure I still have at least one of the footswitches hanging around here. I have no clue what the fair market value of a Reissue Model T footswitch, but if you want to look into that and shoot me a price, I'll get it shipped out to you.

Offline sunn-tanned

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 09:51:07 am »
Bought a Sunn (Fender) Model T a few months back on ebay and the footswitch the guy gave me was some old original Sunn footswitch that looks pretty old (Black, with channel/effects loop buttons). In any case, the footswitch has crapped out on me so I was wondering what kind of replacement would work? Do I need the specific footswitch for the Model T or other Sunns, or will other Fender footswitches with channel/effects loop buttons work? I tried using a Marshall switch and while the channel select worked, the effects loop was disabled while it was plugged in.
Is anyone on this forum willing to sell me a working footswitch, or should I just go to my local shop and grab one that will work just the same?
Sorry if my question is noobish, but any help would be appreciated.

It appears to be somewhat universal with several others... here's one on auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Fender-Sunn-Princeton-650-65-DSP-Model-T-FOOTSWITCH-/200617923849