Author Topic: Need info on Sunn SPL-2212  (Read 3664 times)

Offline zkostik

Need info on Sunn SPL-2212
« on: March 04, 2007, 07:30:47 pm »
Hi all!

I recently acquired a Sunn SPL-2212 mixer from a closing theater. I tried searching the web to find any info about the unit but haven't really had a lot of luck. If anyone has some insight regarding the age, possible value or any useful info about the device please let me know. I'm do not yet know what to do with it but it does seem to turn on. I'll probably test it in the next few days and hopefully play around with it.

Thanks in advance.

Offline zkostik

Re: Need info on Sunn SPL-2212
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:39:59 pm »
Sorry to bump this. Please let me know if anyone has an idea of approximate value for a Sunn SPL-2212 12 channel mixer board. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline rick.heil

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 11:27:57 pm »
Unfortunately, the best way to get a current price is to look at eBay.  Since there's no catalog, it's hard to put a value on the mixer.

Also, I'm not sure how huge the market is for Sunn PA equipment.  I could be wrong, but I do think the more valuable and coveted items are the guitar and bass amps (especially the Model T).

Offline zkostik

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 11:33:07 pm »
Yeah, amps are surely more valuable and in demand. I looked on eBay but nothing like that was posted so I not sure what it is worth. I'll probably keep it anyway, but was curious of its value. Thanks for your reply.