Author Topic: FS: Pair of Sunn Magna 2300 PA speakers  (Read 3924 times)

Offline 89GTAWS6

FS: Pair of Sunn Magna 2300 PA speakers
« on: April 19, 2014, 09:57:54 am »
I've had this pair of speakers for about 20 years and the cabinets were starting to get into a bad state, and anyone who's ever moved these things knows how much fun that is with no handles, feet, painted wood with no covering, etc. So I decided a few years ago to renovate them to a point where they were usable and, imo, better than original. So I disassembled them, sanded down, filled the wood, and covered them in tolex (same style as what goes on Marshall 4x12 cabs). I put metal corners and feet on them as well as heavy duty recessed handles. I kept all drivers, crossovers, wiring, as original as they were when I got them. (2) 1516 Sunn speakers and (1) 1" horn driver in each (Atlas Sound iirc). One of the 1516's in one of the cabinets had been replaced with 'something else' before I took ownership of them. I'll attach a few pics, if anyone is seriously interested I'll be happy to post more pics, info, details, etc. Asking $300 for the pair.

Offline 89GTAWS6

Re: FS: Pair of Sunn Magna 2300 PA speakers
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 10:02:04 am »
Actually, if it's alright, I have them listed on the local craigslist, I'll just link to that ad to save the hassle of uploading the same pics again.

http://york.craigslist.org/msg/4339574244.html

Located in Felton, PA 17322