Author Topic: WANTED: Coliseum Bass amp  (Read 4553 times)

Offline craig arms

WANTED: Coliseum Bass amp
« on: October 04, 2005, 09:10:26 am »
if you have one, contact me at craigarms@hotmail.com

thank you.
looking for:
Concert slave
Coliseum slave
Coliseum bass
Concert Lead

Offline craig arms

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 05:24:46 pm »
anyone?
looking for:
Concert slave
Coliseum slave
Coliseum bass
Concert Lead

Offline Isaac

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 10:37:08 pm »
If you're in Texas, this is it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunn-Coliseum-Bass-Amplifier-Speaker-Cabinets_W0QQitemZ7363920575QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If not, how much are you willing to spend? I think I know where one might be, but I'd have to pay for it, keep a little, etc.
Isaac

Offline sunnfever

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 07:26:13 pm »
Might be interested in selling one of my coliseum leads. It is in fair to good condition cosmeticly. I believe reverb tank is shot though. Scratchy pots. JUST got it so I can't say that it has any other problems. Someone busted off the ground prong on the plug too. Pretty clean on the inside. Make a reasonable offer and I may bite. Otherwise it's off to the wonderful world off ebay.  :wink: (If I decide to sell at all. It's so hard to let go of my children :lol:)

Offline usesnumbers

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 11:07:19 am »
Quote from: sunnfever
Might be interested in selling one of my coliseum leads. It is in fair to good condition cosmeticly. I believe reverb tank is shot though. Scratchy pots. JUST got it so I can't say that it has any other problems. Someone busted off the ground prong on the plug too. Pretty clean on the inside. Make a reasonable offer and I may bite. Otherwise it's off to the wonderful world off ebay.  :wink: (If I decide to sell at all. It's so hard to let go of my children :lol:)

Hey, he had mention he wanted a couliseum bass, but if your interested I may be willing to trade you my 200s/sorado(same thing) for the lead. Aside from the pot problem and the reverb tank problem is there any other problems. Have you opened up the reverb tank to check it out. They are not easy to fix/make by the way. If you are crafty you can make a reverb tank out of a beer keg lol, no joke. But anyways if your interested maybe we could discuss things. I have been looking for a col. lead for a while. See them on ebay I think maybe ONce or twice but didn't/dont have the money to drop for one, but do have a 200s I do not use much, or as much as I should.....

Offline sunnfever

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 04:31:56 pm »
your right. He didn't mention lead. Whoops. I'm looking for a plain coliseum myself. Anyway, 200s you say? What's her status? Smells like a trade is a brewin'! :lol: