Author Topic: Hi Don T. Are you out there?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Holger

Hi Don T. Are you out there?
« on: July 19, 2001, 07:22:00 am »
I saw you just answered a question of a russian guy concerning  his '83 Coliseum amp,  he needed schematics and you told him to download the SA20/21 schematics because they're the same.

Now I've got a '77 Coliseum Bass ( at least it says 77 somewhere inside referring to some final checkthrough before selling it I guess ) , that is from the Hartzell era, and I am eager to know if those schematics on the site also apply to my beloved amp? Can you help me out on this one?
And if they're not the same, which address would you sent me to, to get what I want?

Thanx in advance

Holger

Offline Don T.

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2001, 05:01:00 pm »
Hello:
 No - The 77 model is a different animal. In 83 it was actually a Colisium 300 which has a black angled face with a built in x-over w/bi-amp outputs. As for schematics of the Coliseum Bass I thought there are valid ones on this site. Check out the main page.
Don T.
Don T.

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Offline Holger

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2001, 04:58:00 pm »
Hi Don

I'd be well happy if I could find them on this site but I don't really know under wich name or abbreviation they are listed, in the schematics section i can't find any coliseum bass schematics unless they have a different title, maybe something with numbers and letters, I don't know. And if it should be sad but true that they're not on the site, again where would you recommend me to look for them?

what do you say?

Holger