Author Topic: Sunn 415M 4x15 Bass Cabinet For Sale  (Read 2652 times)

Offline jayochs

Sunn 415M 4x15 Bass Cabinet For Sale
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:09:40 am »
Hey guys, new here.  Looking to put out some feelers for a 415M I've got that I'm looking to sell.  I'm located on the shore of NJ, and I'd probably only do local pickup because this thing weighs like 130 pounds, and shipping that is a damn nightmare...besides the fact it's in my basement and I need to find someone to help me get it out, anyway! lol.

either way, I've had it for about 12 years now, and I've brought it to a few gigs when I played live from 2010 and 2011, but other than that, it's been in my basement for years.  Sounds good, speakers are original and work fine, in decent shape for a 70's cabinet, and has all 4 casters on it.  Looking to get rid of it mainly because I want something much smaller (2x10 or 4x10) that has a horn so I can get some honky mid-high range sounds out of it.

I run it w/ a GK Backline 600 and it's LOUD as hell.  and idk why people say these things have no low end, because I find this thing to have tons..then again, I never owned a 4x10 so i don't know.

either way, in looking to sell it, I'd probably be looking around $600 or so.  What's everyone's thoughts?  And is anyone interested?

Thanks!

Offline trife_diesel

Re: Sunn 415M 4x15 Bass Cabinet For Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 02:43:25 pm »
have you sold this yet?