Author Topic: Jucifer  (Read 2298 times)

Offline TGH

Jucifer
« on: November 26, 2007, 09:12:51 am »
Although they use tons of different amps (how large their set-up is, it would probably be hard to just use one brand), Jucifer does have some Sunn cabinets and power amps in their set-up.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2792134

Offline chev

• feel the tone!
Re: Jucifer
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 11:43:33 am »
Saw them last week in Montreal!

THIS IS THE LOUDEST HEAVIEST SHIT YO WILL SEE IN YOUR LIFE! DIG IT OR DIE! 127DB MEASURED, thank GOD I had ear plugs, people without them are just dumb or crazy! haha

They use two rear mounted Sunn Horn Cab at least hehe:

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 03:41:38 am by chev »
Sunn Model T 1st gen+Sunn 215s+Sunn 412s, Sunn Beta Bass+Sunn 215+Sunn Coliseum Slave+2 x Sunn 115

Offline stanner

• s t a n o s a u r
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:39:23 pm »
t h a t is a great shot of the band! i talk to Amber everytime they come threw town-lov their over the top shows, i spoke w/ a soundguy for them one time-he said blown spkrs are part of the gig-mainly cause they do NOT pay attention to ohms or wattage for amp/speakers and cabs-they just plug and play and let the speaker chips fall where they may. sounds kinda random-but he promised it was what they do
AMPSSOUNDBETTERLOUDER

Offline chev

• feel the tone!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 10:54:06 pm »
t h a t is a great shot of the band! i talk to Amber everytime they come threw town-lov their over the top shows, i spoke w/ a soundguy for them one time-he said blown spkrs are part of the gig-mainly cause they do NOT pay attention to ohms or wattage for amp/speakers and cabs-they just plug and play and let the speaker chips fall where they may. sounds kinda random-but he promised it was what they do

thanks! I even have a 1min video with a suprisingly good sound quality for a iPhone take...but I don't want to broadcast it without consent.

I think the privilege to ear & see them live has to be kept for the real fans that actually has the courage to show up there and get their face melted. haha ;)

if it's random setup, the random setup they had there was perfect! haha!

and yeah you can ear the badass Ampeg 810's pounded with infinite bottom end and crying for their mommy haha! crazy!

And I can't stop listening to their last CD Throned in blood, a must get CD if you dig it. :evil:

Sunn Model T 1st gen+Sunn 215s+Sunn 412s, Sunn Beta Bass+Sunn 215+Sunn Coliseum Slave+2 x Sunn 115