Author Topic: 215 SH cab completion  (Read 1748 times)

Offline bigobassman

• "You can't have too much bass."
215 SH cab completion
« on: February 27, 2014, 08:40:58 pm »
I've finished the rehab on this mid 70's 215 SH cab that I posted about a few weeks ago.  Ended up going with the JBL D140F's and very happy with that choice.  As I still can't unlock the magic of posting pics here, I'll refer you to pics and posts that I put on the Talk Bass forum.  Probably easiest to go into my profile and click all posts started by Oren Hudson - that's my profile name there.  Then you can click the most recent one (2/27/14) and you're there.  If you look and read - enjoy! 
"You can't have too much bass."

Offline Watson

• House Kustoms Guitars and Amps
Re: 215 SH cab completion
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 08:49:28 pm »
I had a lot of trouble getting pictures to upload to this board as well. It seems to be a size deal.  If I keep the images under 500K in size, I no longer have any issue.  So I process them in Photoshop  reducing their sizes to something like 1280 X nnn or 1024 x nnn and them "Save for Web" (a Photoshop save option) as a .jpg.  Since doing that I've had no upload failures.

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
Re: 215 SH cab completion
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 04:45:46 am »
The best and easiest way (IMO) to post pictures on forums is to use a service like photobucket. It's free, and all you have to do to post online is copy and paste the image tag.
Here's an example;

Easy as falling off a rock, even for us old dudes!