• Black Faxes
Cows
« on: August 02, 2008, 09:23:02 am »
(2) 73 1st Gen Model T
Late 70's Marshall JCM 800 1960B cab

Offline HRobert

Re: Cows
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 02:55:18 pm »
I guess I'm way toooooo old to appreciate this kind of ( MUSIC????) :roll:, but it's a shame to see good Sunn amps being used to produce this kind of trash :cry:

I'd rather hear them in a good blues band of some heavy R&R.

Rob

Offline xsolarusx

• Black Faxes
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 01:35:32 pm »
I really need to make this clear:  You are ignorant.  Clearly, you're at least an adult(if not someone well into middle-age, as you seem to imply).  As such, I would hope that as an adult, you(or whomever else does this) could find better ways in which to occupy yourself, instead of whining about music being trash.  Either open your mind, or don't add your two-cents.  I don't come into this forum and shit on you for being of the opinion that Sunn amps should apparently only be used to play blues or rock. I can totally respect that you prefer those genres.  However, I(and most people) cannot respect that you have to voice an unnecessary opinion on a band that plays a genre you don't like.

Just because this is a Sunn forum, doesn't mean you have to reply to everything. I don't necessarily care for the Who, but you don't see me shitting on someone for posting a picture or video of them.  Why?  Well a) It's pointless b)I have better things to do with my time.

For what it's worth(and in this case, it speaks volumes), the person who turned me onto the Cows was my boss, who is in his fifties, and can appreciate a wide variety of music.  You should try it.  You don't have to like everything, but at least have the decency to keep your two-cents.  You'll be a millionaire in no time.

I guess I'm way toooooo old to appreciate this kind of ( MUSIC????) :roll:, but it's a shame to see good Sunn amps being used to produce this kind of trash :cry:

I'd rather hear them in a good blues band of some heavy R&R.

Rob
(2) 73 1st Gen Model T
Late 70's Marshall JCM 800 1960B cab

Offline HRobert

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 10:40:33 pm »
I guess I just don't get the  ( music?) or what it's about...except for the hate, and bashing everything, the childish angst.  I guess there's something out there for everyone.