Author Topic: Vaste Burai  (Read 2287 times)

Offline codyl

Vaste Burai
« on: August 01, 2008, 02:44:04 pm »
After blowing my Orange and Marshall JCM 900 last weekend in Louisiana, I found this concert lead with the cab.  My set up is just a baby right now but I'm working on it... Has anyone seen an ampeg head like this before? I am having a hell of a time dating it  :cry:.

Vaste Burai:
http://www.myspace.com/vasteburai

Offline bigobassman

• "You can't have too much bass."
Re: Vaste Burai
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 05:06:26 pm »
Hey codyl, maybe you ought to bring it flowers and candy.  Might help your dating possibilities. :lol:  But seriously, I've seen a bunch of Ampegs, but yours is not one of them.  Maybe try Talk Bass forum.  Bunch of Ampeg talk, and at least one member that I've dealt with that has a wealth of information, particularly SVTs.  BTW, listened to your myspace audio and found that, while not my favorite type of music :-D,  I heard some very talented musicians playing.  I was particularly impressed with the drummer.  8-)
"You can't have too much bass."

Offline mckinnon audio

Re: Vaste Burai
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 08:32:01 pm »
  Hi there,I believe that's a V 6B solid state head,something like 240 watts rms I think it's mid to late 70's.You don't see them around too much.Ampeg made a few more amps with the same look,white front,solid state combos for guitar and bass.Hope this helps,Mel.