Author Topic: Russian Circles  (Read 6540 times)

thevisionseeker

Re: Russian Circles
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 11:01:09 am »
haha ya he has a weird thing going on there.
He runs like 3-4 different cabs and so I think that might be one reason for the 2 Model T's. BUT I do know that one is for clean and one is for basically an overdrive on his overdrive.

clean (from the sunn)

distorted tone (clean channel on sunn w/ fulltone)

Heavier distorted tone (sunn dirty)

Even heavier distorted tone ( sunn dirty w/ fulltone)

Offline justinmilwaukee

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 06:42:46 am »
the guitar player for my band just had an emperor cab made with celestions and it was only like $800. have fun paying $1000 for an orange! not to mention you choose the speakers, stain, and the grill! fully customizable, and made by hand by a few dudes right here in the midwest! and the guys are great too! we went to pick it up and the dude gave us a "tour" of the "factory" which is basically just a huge underground lair in chicago filled with epic vintage music gear haha. not to mention they give you price breaks for being a return customer and for multiple cab orders. well worth the investment!

Offline Reeps

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 07:38:17 pm »
the guitar player for my band just had an emperor cab made with celestions and it was only like $800. have fun paying $1000 for an orange! not to mention you choose the speakers, stain, and the grill! fully customizable, and made by hand by a few dudes right here in the midwest! and the guys are great too! we went to pick it up and the dude gave us a "tour" of the "factory" which is basically just a huge underground lair in chicago filled with epic vintage music gear haha. not to mention they give you price breaks for being a return customer and for multiple cab orders. well worth the investment!

That's pretty awesome. Those cabs do look really solid and powerful. I have plenty of time to make up my mind though, still have to get my amp serviced.

Justinmilwaukee, what's the name of your band? I was just visiting a friend in milwaukee not long ago... I used to live in Madison area, but am now in MN. Seems like most people either love WI (or the midwest in general) or they hate it, it will always be home to me!