Author Topic: Sunn PLC816  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Rich Holler

Sunn PLC816
« on: August 10, 2000, 08:23:00 am »
I recently purchased a used lighting system, which came with a Sunn PLC816 controller. Unfortunately, the controller didn't come with an owners manual, and I'm not having much luck in even finding where I might be able to obtain one (or a photocopy of one).

I've been all over the Sunn website, and they don't have anything but amplifier information.

I've also heard a rumor that the contoller was actually manufactured for Sunn by Fender, but there isn't anything in the Fender website either.

Furthermore, it seems impossible to find any sort of email address or even a phone number for Sunn or Fender customer service that I can call. The only numbers listed are for finding a dealer.

So, can *anyone* here put me in touch with *anyone* who might be able to help me here? I certainly don't mind paying for a manual, or paying someone to photocopy theirs and mail it to me. But I'm getting extremely frustrated trying to even find someone to talk to about this. It's as if these companies want the world to buy their products, but they don't want to talk to anyone about anything.

Offline Brian Comnes

Sunn PLC816
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2000, 09:54:00 am »
try this number ....Fender guitar Consumer Relations Department at  1-(800) 488-1818.  X 7195 or x 7191....these are the folks with schematics

Offline Rich Holler

Sunn PLC816
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2000, 05:07:00 pm »
Thanks a lot!! I'll give them a call tomorrow. I doubt that they'll actually be able to help, but hopefully they will be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks again!