Author Topic: Fair Price  (Read 1431 times)

Offline chichiohanlon

Fair Price
« on: November 07, 2008, 01:42:55 pm »
I've got a 410H bass cabinet that I love. Unfortunately, I'm moving across the country and cannot afford to take it with me. It is in perfect condition and I was wondering if anyone could help me know what to expect in terms of getting a fair price for it. The sooner the input, the better. The move is coming very soon and I've been been in denial about this and putting this off. Thanks very much!

Online Isaac

• Global Moderator
Re: Fair Price
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 09:55:06 am »
Seems to me that this is a bad time to be selling anything. I bought mine a couple of years ago, for about $300, I think, plus shipping. I doubt you'd get that now, things being the way they are economically.
Isaac

Offline cromag

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 03:48:04 pm »
however, i did notice the other day that sunn amps on ebay were drawing pretty steep prices.  steeper than i remember for things.

Offline mckinnon audio

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 04:27:33 pm »
  I think a lot of it has to do with educating the masses.Most of the young musicians that come to my shop have never heard of Sunn amps.They've never played through one,and have no idea of what you can do with one.It's only a matter of time till the price and demand on these goes up,similar to what happened to BF Fenders I'm betting,Mel.