Author Topic: Why didn't The Beatles use SUNN amps??? Give me W  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Ed

Why didn't The Beatles use SUNN amps??? Give me W
« on: February 16, 2000, 02:02:00 pm »
I know, I know, The Beatles used VOX amps. But one question... WHY DIDN"T THEY USE SUNN AMPS??? Give me "feedback" on this. THANK YOU! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Offline slade

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2000, 07:44:00 pm »
: I know, I know, The Beatles used VOX amps. But one question... WHY DIDN"T THEY USE SUNN AMPS??? Give me "feedback" on this. THANK YOU! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

well i think they had stopped touring by the time SUNN gear came out, and they did not need that kind of power in the studio. though a can imagine (no pun intended) hear revolution through a model t gringing away!

Offline rob

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2000, 04:06:00 am »
: : I know, I know, The Beatles used VOX amps. But one question... WHY DIDN"T THEY USE SUNN AMPS??? Give me "feedback" on this. THANK YOU! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

I guess they just had no taste. Which is obvious when you listen to their records.HAHAHA

Offline Brian S.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2000, 02:52:00 pm »
: I know, I know, The Beatles used VOX amps. But one question... WHY DIDN"T THEY USE SUNN AMPS??? Give me "feedback" on this. THANK YOU! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Prob. Because VOX is closer to where they came from.. pride thing ??  I will see if i can get an inside scoop on this one..