Author Topic: FS: Sunn Concert Lead & 620SL  (Read 3183 times)

Offline rmr84

FS: Sunn Concert Lead & 620SL
« on: March 31, 2011, 08:36:50 am »
Hi guys, been a long time since I have been around here. The time has come for me to downsize and I figure I would give everyone on here a chance. This concert lead is in near mint condition. Not tears/rips in the tolex, comes with the original foot pedal, that works perfectly. All original speakers in the cab, sounds great. If you have any questions please let me know. Shipping is going to be a pain, but I would slip up the head/cab. Shipping on the head should be about $40, depending. Shipping on the cab is going to be about $135.

I can send better pictures by email, so please email me and I will gladly send you good pictures. I took this cell phone pic for a buddy, but he has to pass on buying it... so I am using the crummy pic to get this started. Sadly, it will end up on eBay soon, but wanted the people here who have helped me with info get a shot.

Price wise, I was looking for about $400 for the Concert Lead and $350 for the cab.

Offline jehu

Re: FS: Sunn Concert Lead & 620SL
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 05:29:18 pm »
is the Concert Lead a bass or guitar head? sorry if that's a dumb question. i'm new to Sunn gear and i'm trying to learn my way around all the terms.

Offline leviathan

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 05:33:39 pm »
Concert Lead as can be read in the post and/or seen in the picture.

Offline jehu

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 05:44:40 pm »
no i see the picture...i'm asking if it's a head for a bass or a guitar.

Offline slash

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 08:27:27 pm »
no i see the picture...i'm asking if it's a head for a bass or a guitar.

it was made for guitar but you can use it for both. i use a silverface concert bass for guitar and it sounds great.