Author Topic: 1969 Sunn 100S and Sentura II with matching cabs  (Read 3166 times)

Offline luchy

1969 Sunn 100S and Sentura II with matching cabs
« on: July 11, 2013, 08:55:26 am »
PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT WILLING TO SHIP THESE MONSTERS. THEY ARE LOCATED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. NEW ENGLAND DELIVERY IS POSSIBLE FOR A PRICE.

UPDATE: The Sentura has been sold

I have up for sale two vintage 1969 Sunn tube amplifiers, one 100S and one Sentura II. They have both been recently fully serviced by a tech (including a recapping) and sound great. I would rate both at least an 8 out of 10 visually, with the exception of the grille cloth which has some staining and a couple of very minor tear/snags on each, and some rust on the chrome corner guards. The tolex has no tears or gouges or major damage. The silkscreened logos and labels are like new. The reverb works on both, the tremolo works on the 100S but isn't currently functioning on the Sentura.

I will sell the 100S head+cab for $900

I am located in Greenland NH (the town next to Portsmouth), about an hour from Boston or Portland. If necessary it is possible that I will deliver these for additional cost, depending on how far away you are. However you will need to pay a deposit in advance as I'm not driving all day to entertain tire-kickers.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:02:45 am by luchy »

Offline luchy

Re: 1969 Sunn 100S and Sentura II with matching cabs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 07:03:08 am »
Sentura has been sold, price drop on the 100S