Author Topic: Help - Rubber Feet For 200S Cab  (Read 1592 times)

Offline bigobassman

• "You can't have too much bass."
Help - Rubber Feet For 200S Cab
« on: December 15, 2013, 08:12:06 pm »
The late 60's early 70's 200S cab that I got last week is missing the four rubber feet that go on the large side that the cab would lay flat on its side on.  I want to find some proper replacements, but have no idea what they look like or their dimensions.  So - if any of you guys have the cab, I would appreciate some pictures of the feet and/or dimensions for them.  Thanks. 
"You can't have too much bass."

Offline Isaac

• Global Moderator
Re: Help - Rubber Feet For 200S Cab
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 12:10:54 am »
Personally, I don't much like the original feet. They're hard and small. I prefer larger, softer rubber feet. But I can get you dimensions, if you like.
Isaac

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 04:47:06 am »
I've got some somewhere, but I'd have to look. I intentionally removed the feet from the cabs that I got with feet because it's a PITA to slide them in and out of vehicles with them on, and I always run my cabs upright for better dispersion anyway.
I'll look for them though.

Offline bigobassman

• "You can't have too much bass."
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 07:38:11 am »
Yea - thanks guys.  I can see the reason for removal doing the slide loading.  I'd probably do the same in that situation.  But the purist side of my wants to have them on.  I could always remove them for the load in situation, should it arise. Any help or offers will still be appreciated.  Thanks!
"You can't have too much bass."