Author Topic: sceptre reverb  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Bhairab108

sceptre reverb
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:33:32 am »
namaste' fellow sunn worshippers! in a few accounts i have read on the web (mis-information super highway) that the reverb on the sceptres was kinda noisy and not very reverby, which may explain that my ebay purchased sceptre has had its tank removed, and was wondering if anyone knows why. was it the tank or something else? i don't even really understand how that even works,it's like magic ,as far as i'm concerned! i would really like to try and refurbish it ,even if it means using a tank from a different amp. i want the "crappy" sound it suposedly makes. the trem is outta control on that thing! you can turn it down and it just goes wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo with these crazy whale song type swells,that i have not been able to replicate with any pedal i own. very over the top. i don't have anything with reverb ,so i can't even just expirement and its driving me nuts! any tid bit of help on this will be greatly welcomed and appreciated. i don't want to just buy a tank if i need the original to get what im looking for. hell, i'm not sure even how easy it would be to get one,i would say not very, especially if they "sucked".
thanks!!