Author Topic: My Concert Bass  (Read 1710 times)

Offline rikguy33

My Concert Bass
« on: June 19, 2019, 09:22:50 am »
I am selling off some old PA equipment that I have and I wanted to list a Concert Bass that acquired years ago in a bulk purchase.  I'm a drummer and I'm not sure what I have.  I plugged it into a 1 x 12 speaker and everything works.  The knobs are a little scratchy but functioning.  Any information about the amp, it's age, specs and re-sale value would be appreciated.  I've asked some bass player friends and they know of the amp and that they were good "in their day" but they didn't have any information about them. 
I have several pics but I get an error message when trying to attach them.  Each pic is a .jpg about 3,500KB.  Any help for a new guy here?

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
Re: My Concert Bass
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 10:42:56 am »
Your best bet is to search Reverb, eBay and other sales sites to get an idea on market pricing. You can't list it here with pricing, so figure out what it's worth to you and post it in the classified section. As far as pictures, what works best for me are image links from a hosting site like photobucket.
I'll have to remove this post in a few days, as it could be seen as an attempt to phish for bids; which is something we don't do as this is not set up as a bidding site. Along those line. listing it on eBay will get you the market price very quickly...