Author Topic: Conrad's Health  (Read 6365 times)

Offline sundhy

• http://c.sundholm@comcast.net
Conrad's Health
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:31:23 pm »
Just wanted to let you know that I just returned from an overnight stay at the hospital.  Had a stint implanted into one of the arteries feeding the heart.  Had triple bypass surgery 11 years ago and everything looks fine there.  Still have some heart rhythm issues to be sorted out later.

I feel good and ready to go out and enjoy some good music and build more amps.  So its on to a straw and spinach diet along with a lifestyle of cardio exercise 30 minutes a day.  Life is precious and I thank God each day for mine.

Conrad Sundholm 
Great tone my passion.

Offline Iron Mtn

• Using Sunn since 1985
    • Feel the power of SUNN on Iron Mtn's Myspace Page
Re: Conrad's Health
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 02:33:33 am »
Glad to hear that you're doing well, stay in good health!

Eat your Lentils! :-D
Volume=Talent

Offline Soundmasterg

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:47:48 pm »
Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and on the mend Conrad! I should join you in the 30 minutes of cardio a day. How about we each jog towards the other's house and meet somewhere in the middle? Oh wait...that would take like 3 hours to meet up! :)

Greg

Offline xsolarusx

• Black Faxes
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 03:22:27 am »
Just wanted to let you know that I just returned from an overnight stay at the hospital.  Had a stint implanted into one of the arteries feeding the heart.  Had triple bypass surgery 11 years ago and everything looks fine there.  Still have some heart rhythm issues to be sorted out later.

I feel good and ready to go out and enjoy some good music and build more amps.  So its on to a straw and spinach diet along with a lifestyle of cardio exercise 30 minutes a day.  Life is precious and I thank God each day for mine.

Conrad Sundholm 

If you need any good recipes for tasty, healthy food(the two are easily combined), feel free to ask, and I'll forward any resources I can. :)
(2) 73 1st Gen Model T
Late 70's Marshall JCM 800 1960B cab