Miscellaneous > Site Improvement

Attack Page?

(1/5) > >>

Greg_M:
I use Ubuntu Linix so viruses don't bother my system, but this site or maybe the host's server has been reported as having or hosting viruses. So when you come here you get a big red page that says Reported Attack Page. The site owner might want to take some kind of action.

EdBass:
Google won't allow the site to open in Windows, citing malicious virus warnings, and Norton advises of blocked attacks everytime I try to get in with my PCs. I wish I knew how to fix it, but it's way beyond my ability!

Greg_M:
I'd contact whoever hosts the forum and see if there is anything at their level.
Maybe they have suggestions.

Another forum I visit has the same problem and started about the same time. It might be at the host server level

wildbill96:
I have not been able to access the forum page from my home PC for the past two weeks although I seem to be able to open it via my iPod Touch at home and via my PC at the office.

If you consider that the number of recent posts have dropped off significantly the past couple of weeks I have to believe that I'm not the only one that's having an issue accessing the forums since the site was updated.

Can one of the site admins please investigate what is going on?  Thanks....

bigobassman:
On the same computer, same lines, same server, same everything -I went for my daily check on this forum about 2 weeks and got the site down check back later etc. message.  On several occassions, my Norton flashed that it had just blocked a virus as well.  So tonight, I'm thinking that more than just an overhaul was going on and I back into the form a different way to discover it's still here.  A good thing, but how many others out there are like me thinking that it's gone?  After back-dooring the forum, when I go to favorites and hit the usual line, it's working fine now -  WTF???  Go figure!   :evil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version