Author Topic: Stagemaster Info  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Blake Hatton

Stagemaster Info
« on: April 21, 2017, 09:36:58 pm »
Hello All,

This is my first post here.  I recently acquired a 2x12 stagemaster, serial #k37070.  Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about this amp.  The amp is mostly in decent condition (one of the speakers is not original, it's missing a couple knobs, and the shaft on the wattage output selector for the A channel is broken clean off but otherwise it works fantastically) and it only cost me 50 dollars.  I would like to replace the potentiometer for the A channel wattage output, but I have no idea where I can find parts or which parts to get.  I contacted Fender and they have next to no information on the stagemaster in general, but they were gracious enough to provide me with a schematic, which I have attached(unfortunately I have no idea how to read electrical schematics).  If anybody can point me in the direction of the right potentiometer, I would be much obliged.  I do know that it is a 12 position pot, but that's about it.  Also, is it something I would be able to replace myself?  I solder all the electronics on my own guitars but I have a feeling this kind of a thing would be a horse of a different color.  Is there anything else I should know about this amp? Any help is much appreciated, thank you.