Author Topic: Please Note!  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Rich Briere

• http://www.richbriere.com
Please Note!
« on: September 06, 1999, 06:14:00 am »
Greetings All,
    I'll be changing all of the stuff on my Sunn-site tonight so if you want to grab the schematics and pics that are currently there, please do so today.
Bass-ically Yours,
Sunnboy
MTD and Sunn...........life gets NO better than that.

Offline Rich Briere

• http://www.richbriere.com
Please Note!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 1999, 03:26:00 pm »
: Greetings All,
:      I'll be changing all of the stuff on my Sunn-site so if you want to grab the schematics and pics that are currently there, please do so today.
: Bass-ically Yours,
: Sunnboy

Did everyone get the schematics that wants them? I'll put up a couple of new ones soon; any requests?   <www.richbriere.com>
Bass-ically Yours,
RB

MTD and Sunn...........life gets NO better than that.

Offline Karl

Please Note!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 1999, 05:04:00 pm »
Rich,  I have a Sonaro bass amp from 1968 (a single 15" Combo amp styled like a Sunn piggyback rig). I'd love to see a schematic for the amp if you have one.  Karl

Offline Sarge

Please Note!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 1999, 04:59:00 am »
Beta Lead Head, please, if ya got it.

Thanks
Jim Sarge

: : Greetings All,
: :      I'll be changing all of the stuff on my Sunn-site so if you want to grab the schematics and pics that are currently there, please do so today.
: : Bass-ically Yours,
: : Sunnboy

: Did everyone get the schematics that wants them? I'll put up a couple of new ones soon; any requests?   <www.richbriere.com>
: RB

Offline Don

Please Note!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 1999, 05:20:00 pm »
: : Greetings All,
: :      I'll be changing all of the stuff on my Sunn-site so if you want to grab the schematics and pics that are currently there, please do so today.
: : Bass-ically Yours,
: : Sunnboy

: Did everyone get the schematics that wants them? I'll put up a couple of new ones soon; any requests?   <www.richbriere.com>
: RB
I have a SOLOSII (15" & Horn feature) from the mid '70s. If you have one for this I'd appreciate it. Thanks!