Author Topic: Sunn 4x12 cabinet what model?  (Read 1628 times)

Offline DA Coy

Sunn 4x12 cabinet what model?
« on: June 22, 2000, 11:31:00 pm »
I have a sunn 4x12 cabinet with the first style grill cloth and a stagered lay out of the speakers. Any one got an idea what model it is?? The cab was in good shape until someone dropped it and split the corner seems! I have some gluing and bracing to do to fix it back up.

Offline Ryan Phelps

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2000, 09:59:00 am »
: I have a sunn 4x12 cabinet with the first style grill cloth and a stagered lay out of the speakers. Any one got an idea what model it is?? The cab was in good shape until someone dropped it and split the corner seems! I have some gluing and bracing to do to fix it back up.

DA;
I have the same cabinet, made in September 1968 and loaded with Sunn-labeled Jensen speakers. This cabinet was mated with the Sunn Sceptre head....60 watts, 2-6550's, reverb and tremolo.

Good Luck!
Ryan

Offline Dean C

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2000, 10:38:00 pm »
: : I have a sunn 4x12 cabinet with the first style grill cloth and a stagered lay out of the speakers. Any one got an idea what model it is?? The cab was in good shape until someone dropped it and split the corner seems! I have some gluing and bracing to do to fix it back up.

: DA;
: I have the same cabinet, made in September 1968 and loaded with Sunn-labeled Jensen speakers. This cabinet was mated with the Sunn Sceptre head....60 watts, 2-6550's, reverb and tremolo.

: Good Luck!
: Ryan

Thanks Ryan I found the answer after digging through the models page now does anyone have the corners?

Dean