Author Topic: Props & a nameplate question  (Read 1753 times)

Boojieboy

Props & a nameplate question
« on: October 31, 2003, 09:49:26 am »
I just recently bought an Enforcer head at my local music store and just wanted to thank you for posting the downloadable instruction manual on your website. It was a great surprise being able to find a manual for this amp!
I have been interested in Sunn equipment since buying a Sunn/Fender cabinet that I have been using as an external speaker for my Peavey amp, and always wanted a  head to match it. When I saw it for a couple hundred bucks I took it home. This tube amp sounds awesome! I appreciate all the legacy behind this equipment and understand everyones enthusiasm here for these great power houses.

I had a question about the logo on the head. It appears to be the logo used on Sunn lighting equipment and mixing boards etc. (big letters, different font, small ((O))) ). Do you think that this is what it came with originally or did someone loose the original nameplate and put this one on? I am tempted to pop it off and replace it with the one from the cab, or if I can find one that is oem. I think that it is glued on.

Thanks again for an excellent site and forum!

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 06:56:12 pm »
heres a link thats sells them
www.angela.com
just scroll down to the bottom of the page
hope this is what your looking for

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 07:00:47 pm »
sorry thats the wrong one here is the right one
http://www.angela.com/catalog/guitar-amp-parts/logos.html
sorry!!