Author Topic: Another request for schematics, Don T. are you out  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Scott

Another request for schematics, Don T. are you out
« on: May 07, 2001, 11:22:00 pm »
Hello,

This is my first post to this list.  Don T. you seem to be an authoriy here, as I hava searched some of your posts to find an answer to my delema.  So for any that can help here is my story.

I am the proud owner of a pawnshop purchased Concert Bass amp(Black and silver like the one pictured on this web site, and is complete with a distortion pot).  Took it home because it was what I could afford at the time and kept it because I loved the sound it made through my 2 x 15 Ampeg cabnet.  Well I know that the distortion pot has something to do with the two RCA jacks in the back of the amp labeled 'L' and 'R'.  I think that what I need is a foot switch to unlocked the secrets of the distortion pot.  Now Mr. Don T. I have included your name here because you have posted offers of a schematic of a pedal and also an offer to sell a new in the box pedal (do not know if your previous offers applied to a Concert Bass, but hey I am writting on hope and gratuity here).  If any one out there can help me unlock the potential of that distortion pot on my sunn amp, please help.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to the list in advance,

Scott

Offline Don T.

Another request for schematics, Don T. are you out
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2001, 09:34:00 am »
Hello:
 On those early RCA connected footswitches you have only to short the center connector to the outer "ground" to activate the circuit. This was done in the switch with simple on off switches.
Don T.
Don T.

If it's too loud, you're too old.