Author Topic: Sunn SL260 Combo & Sunn Concert Slave  (Read 3599 times)

Offline rmr84

Sunn SL260 Combo & Sunn Concert Slave
« on: October 05, 2009, 01:57:48 pm »
Sunn SL260 in perfect working condition, looks great, missing grill cloth, but the speakers have metal covers, (not sure if this is how some came? I have seen one's with grill cloth), sounds great. I do have the original footswtich although the wireing it a bit spotty these days, you need to tap the side to switch channel's, but still works.

Sunn Concert Slave 1973 200W, some nicks and scrathes, but it good working shape, handle is tapped, but everything else is fine.

I would be interested in trading for different Sunn heads, will add cash where needed. Also, would sell, but I am in the Phoenix, AZ area, so you will need to add postage. If interested, please contact me through here. I will update with a few pics tonight/tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Offline rmr84

Re: Sunn SL260 Combo & Sunn Concert Slave
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 01:54:05 pm »
Here is a quick pic, forgot to update, been in the process of moving.

Would like $200 for the Concert Slave
Would like $300 for the SL260

Will ship, ideally would like to sell ASAP, there is a piece of gear I have my eye on and the wife will beat me if something does not leave before it comes in haha.

Offline rmr84

Re: Sunn SL260 Combo & Sunn Concert Slave
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 01:55:12 pm »
I do have an original Sunn knob for the SL260, but it is different than others. I will include it, if you would like it. The SL260 also comes with the footswitch, like I mentioned.