Author Topic: just picked up my coliseum 880 head....  (Read 2415 times)

Offline dante c

just picked up my coliseum 880 head....
« on: July 21, 2006, 12:59:08 am »
So I just won the 880 off ebay but it didn't come with a power cable. I was wondering if there's any special cable I should use. Also any other information or .pdf manuals from other 880 owners would be awesome too. Thanks for any help or advice you can give

Offline dante c

Re: just picked up my coliseum 880 head....
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 05:19:54 pm »
Anyone?

rick.heil

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 06:50:09 pm »
is there a power cord socket? if so, its probably standard IEC (like the kind of cable you use to plug in your computer or monitor, has 3 holes).  if not....well, post a pic and i'm sure we can figure it out.

Offline alcan60283

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 03:02:20 pm »
Power cable is integral to the amp on those. Sounds like somebody removed it, which might not be very good for you. Could mean lots of problems with it, or, it could mean that you just need a power cable. good luck

Offline JoeArthur

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 05:17:59 pm »

I'm sorry... I must have totally missed this post.

But is this correct?  Some seller posted an amp without a power cord on eBay (I assume it had been cut off) and someone actually bought it?

Boy, I really hope the buyer got a really good deal...

Offline rp

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 05:20:13 pm »
I knew that was a rip-off....they showed a cord but not a stock cord...it was like a cord
for a power drill or something. Sorry guy.

Offline thedvinecomedy

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 05:51:39 pm »
I knew that was a rip-off....they showed a cord but not a stock cord...it was like a cord

Are you referring to the colieseum bass head with the modified cord that I was thinking of buying? I don't think dante here is talking about the same head. If he is then I feel lucky for not winning the bid.

Offline rp

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 07:57:50 am »

Are you referring to the colieseum bass head with the modified cord that I was thinking of buying? I don't think dante here is talking about the same head. If he is then I feel lucky for not winning the bid.
I think so...but that didn't actually say 880 on it.... they wanted too much for it anyway.

Offline dante c

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 11:59:51 am »
i figured it out, just needed a standard extension cord. thing sounds amazing. also picked up a concert lead for my guitar which is also great.