Author Topic: Gâte  (Read 2610 times)

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
Gâte
« on: July 08, 2010, 09:02:53 am »
Pronounced (gah-tey) Sanskrit for emptiness, This is my doom metal band. I use two model T and 2 4x12's. We also have a split LP with a band called The Parish. There is a paypal link to purchase the vinyl limited to 200 on blue marble. Released by Trigger on the dutendoo. $15.00 postage paid in the lower 48 states if you live else where please inquire about shipping prices. Here is the link to my band:
www.myspace.com/gatedoom
and here is the link for The Parish:
/www.myspace.com/theparishofdoom
So yeah check it out!!!!!

Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
sunn Sonic II 60 watts(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
Re: Gâte
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:31:02 am »
Just wanted to let the people in Chicago or surrounding area know That We will be Playing with The Body and Regrets @ the Metal Shaker on July 26th. Should be a good show
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline chev

• feel the tone!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 01:20:28 pm »
hey man, I just receive your split LP by mail, I've listened to it and I dig it! I want more!

ok I'm putting it another time! :evil:
Sunn Model T 1st gen+Sunn 215s+Sunn 412s, Sunn Beta Bass+Sunn 215+Sunn Coliseum Slave+2 x Sunn 115

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 12:20:40 am »
hey man, I just receive your split LP by mail, I've listened to it and I dig it! I want more!

Awesome!!! I'm glad you dig it!!! Thanks for the support. I definitely would like to get recording of your band/projects.
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline chev

• feel the tone!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 04:12:37 am »

Awesome!!! I'm glad you dig it!!! Thanks for the support. I definitely would like to get recording of your band/projects.

Their will be soon enough...song building gets faster and faster from one to the other...it's still a few months old band and we already have a second one, and I have 2 more waiting to be tried...I'll probably have something during fall or winter...the black doom months of the year...haha!

I'll be glad to let you know!
Sunn Model T 1st gen+Sunn 215s+Sunn 412s, Sunn Beta Bass+Sunn 215+Sunn Coliseum Slave+2 x Sunn 115

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 05:03:21 am »

Their will be soon enough...song building gets faster and faster from one to the other...it's still a few months old band and we already have a second one, and I have 2 more waiting to be tried...I'll probably have something during fall or winter...the black doom months of the year...haha!

I know what you mean about song building, besides the song that is on the record we have two plus one in the works. writing doom is a slow process!!!
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline chev

• feel the tone!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 04:45:58 am »

I know what you mean about song building, besides the song that is on the record we have two plus one in the works. writing doom is a slow process!!!

specially when they're 15min long and intense...we can't repeat them a lot more than 3-4 times for rehearsal before my drummer gets tired...haha, and we have blast-fast part so it's a good exercice for him...!