Author Topic: Pre fender VS Post fender  (Read 1863 times)

Noah

Pre fender VS Post fender
« on: December 24, 2005, 08:43:08 pm »
Ok now I knwo that the pre frender will be better but how much better a little or alot there is a Sunn half stack model T in my music store for $1400 candian $897 amrican or around there im still not sure if its a frender or not but i THINK it just might be  :(  anyways what do you peopel think wothe it or not i know that all up to if i think its worth it or not but i woudl still like to hear back from soem peopel who knwo what there talking about. i was told that the guitar player from mountan used sarted using sunn amps after years of Marshall prase and will i listind to missipe queen and did I ever fall in love with the tone i won't be able to find out if the amp is fennder or not untill the 27th im hoping its pre but im i really don't think it is.

Offline Isaac

• Global Moderator
Pre fender VS Post fender
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 09:45:05 am »
The Fender-era Sunn amps and speakers were very good. Well designed, well built. I wouldn't say that the old stuff is necessarily better. They are, however, different. You have to decide what it is you want. If vintage is important, then you have to go vintage, but remember that the Fender-era Sunn is also vintage gear. It's just a different vintage.
Isaac