Author Topic: Concert Bass with 215BH  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Tyler

Concert Bass with 215BH
« on: July 18, 2000, 11:40:00 pm »
I've been playing my bass through my "new" amp.  Wow is it loud.  It is nearly impossible to move.  Two 15 inch speakers.  Are they independant?
I have a pair of early 15 inch JBLs that I might consider replaceing the speakers with (after they have been fixxed)  I can only imagine what it will sound like then.

It sounds good too.  There is a buzz coming from somewhere, but it could be something in my room.  It will take further investegation.
I'm playing a lot more, now that I have a decent amp to play through.  I decided to learn a new scale or mode each week.
Buying this "dream" amp was one of the best moves I ever made.  I could kick myself for not buying one of the three I saw in a pawn shop a few years back.  My "buddy" , when asked, said "they are alright."
So I didn't get one then.  Litte did he know.

Thanx for letting me vent.  Any respons(es) or email would be welcomed!!!!

Offline Conner

Concert Bass with 215BH
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2000, 03:09:00 pm »
: I've been playing my bass through my "new" amp.  Wow is it loud.  It is nearly impossible to move.  Two 15 inch speakers.  Are they independant?
: I have a pair of early 15 inch JBLs that I might consider replaceing the speakers with (after they have been fixxed)  I can only imagine what it will sound like then.

: It sounds good too.  There is a buzz coming from somewhere, but it could be something in my room.  It will take further investegation.
: I'm playing a lot more, now that I have a decent amp to play through.  I decided to learn a new scale or mode each week.
: Buying this "dream" amp was one of the best moves I ever made.  I could kick myself for not buying one of the three I saw in a pawn shop a few years back.  My "buddy" , when asked, said "they are alright."
: So I didn't get one then.  Litte did he know.

: Thanx for letting me vent.  Any respons(es) or email would be welcomed!!!!

I would not change the speakers if it has the original in there.
Keep it stock. Allways the best way to go.
JBL's are good for studio monitors but I think those original speakers have their own sound.
There are my 2 cents.