Author Topic: 7 pin Concert Lead footswitch  (Read 2496 times)

Offline lofiandicons

7 pin Concert Lead footswitch
« on: July 29, 2009, 01:54:57 pm »
Hello all - posted this in the classifieds looking to buy one but I've got some questions about this as well that maybe some of you out there can answer.  I have a Concert Lead head with Distortion, Boost, and Reverb.  The footswitch is the blue rubber 7 pin DIN looking jack.  The distortion and boost operate fine with the switches on the front of the head but not much reverb response (the tank could be bad but one problem at a time right?).  If anyone knows where I can acquire this footswitch please let me know, itll be much appreciated, been hunting for one for about 10 years off and on since i got the head and cab (6x12).  Also, i have an ampeg ss-150H that is much noisier when the footswitch is not plugged in in the back, wondering if plugging in the footswitch on the Sunn will help with noisiness of this head as well?  Any information leading to acquiring one of these and clearing up these questions I have is most appreciated.  Had a local shop swear to me that they had one of these in their backstock, never panned out though.  Thanks everyone.